Office notarial Paris 8ème, recherche collaboratrice pour travailler directement avec notaires.
- Vous préparerez les actes courants et en assurerez le suivi jusqu’aux soldes de ceux-ci.
- Vous assurerez un bon accueil téléphonique.
- Vous avez le sens de l’organisation et du service.
- La compréhension de l’anglais est un plus.
- Une expérience récente de deux ans minimum dans le notariat est requise.
- Vous maîtrisez INOT. CDI.
Répondre à : firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on March 30th, 2017
North American Business Development Manager
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter in English, as well as your salary expectations and availability to email@example.com
KAP IT is currently looking for a high-potential person, ready to give it all in our adventurous start up!
The Territory Development Manager will be responsible for generating iObeya sales revenues for the Americas region.
Candidate profile and mandatory requirements:
● 5 to 8 years of enterprise software sales experience
● Previous exposure to international markets, particularly the USA
● Native North American speaker (with good spoken French)
● Excellent remote sales and communication skills using phone, email, and webconferencing
● Project management oriented, rigorous and with high quality standards
● Entrepreneurial attitude, self-driven personality, flexible, hard working, creative and an
enthusiastic team player
Valued skills and qualifications:
● Knowledge of Lean Management, Visual Management and / or Agile IT
● Ability to communicate (oral and written) and sell in a 3rd language (German, Spanish, Japanese,…)
This role is primarily sedentary, with some travel (10-20%).
As a Business Development Manager – North America, your responsibilities will include:
● Providing excellent customer service as first point of contact for incoming information requests from prospects
● Following up promptly to qualify and convert these contacts into leads
● Understanding and analyzing prospect requirements, in order to;
- Clearly communicate and demonstrate solution value proposition
- Craft proofs of concept and pilots to maximise solution adoption
● Generating leads using direct mail, InMail, and any other forms of prospection, and working actively with the Communication Manager to build lead generation campaigns
● Developing an ecosystem of Consulting partners to promote the solution and accelerate new business development
● Nurturing an existing customer base to generate upsell opportunities
● Exhibiting at Conferences and Trade shows to evangelize the market
● Participating in the Sales & Marketing strategy for the territory
● Performing punctual, rigorous sales administration activities including forecasting, CRM maintenance and reporting
You will report to the Vice President, General Manager of iObeya.
At KAP IT, we offer an alternative and fulfilling work environment, where we focus on people, collaboration, and enthusiasm. Willing to Work hard / Play hard? Join us!
Immediate vacant position at KAP IT’s office (Massy, 91300, near Paris, France).
Published on Fev 3rd, 2017
Le FAVST recruits staff
We are located under the bridge Alexander III in Paris, left bank.
Main activities, terrasse on seasonal period from march to october, bar & clubbing all year long.
For 2017 Le FAVST is looking dor Dynamique and Smart Profils for his new terrasse & bar.
We actually looking for:
Check our web site: www.faustparis.fr
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on Jan 23rd, 2017