- Nov 2013: I24 News, Paris, France
- July 92 – Oct 2013: France 3 Television, Paris, France-Senior Foreign Analyst and Head of Foreign Desk
- April 87-April 92: La 5 Chanel 5 Television, Paris, France-Senior Foreign Correspondent and Co-Manager of Foreign Desk
*Covered the Gulf War from Washington D.C.
- 1979 – 1982: RTL Radio, Teheran, Iran-Special correspondent
*covered the Iranian Revolution
* published a book with Plon on the Iranian Revolution in 1986
- 1974-1987: RTL Radio Paris, France-Senior Reporter
Special Interviews of US Presidents: Interviewed several times all american Presidents from Jimmy Carter to George W Bush.
Other Interviews: V. Poutine (Nov. 2000, Feb. 2003, May 2005), King Adballah (Nov. 99, Feb 2001, Nov. 2002, Feb. 2006), Bachar el Assad (Dec. 2005), Tony Blair (Nov. 99, May 2004), Bouteflika (Sept-Nov 99, May 2002, May 2003), B. Netanyahu (Feb 98), Boris Elstine (Oct. 1997), Jiang Zemin (Nov. 95), Li Peng (Sept. 94), President Elstine (93 and Oct. 98), Ayatollah Khomeini (1979 – 80 – 81 – 82), Haffez El Assad (1984), Yasser Arafat, King Hussein of Jordan, President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt, Prime Minister Shimon Khadafi, President Gorbatchev, Chancellor Helmut Kohl.
2001 – Co-author World Leaders.com on Bloomberg Int. Networks
2000- NBC MSNBC
May 99 Consultant BBC World and BBC World Radio BBC 24
June 98- CNN Consultant
Aug. 1997- News World Canadian CNN
- AL ARABYIA, ARABIES AND TRENDS
CBC Prime Time Toronto, Canada
BBC, London, England.
Sorbonne University, Paris, France
M.A. in American Literature,
B.A. in Spanish in 1974,
Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada,
Studied and taught journalism and American Literature in 1972-73
Co-author of the book « Sucré d’Etat : Mémoires du pâtissier français de la Maison-Blanche » with Roland Mesnier published by Flammarion in February 2006.
Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur.