Jean-Christophe Bouchard | Attorney at law, MRICS, Chartered Accountant
- After five years with KPMG as Financial auditor, he joined Gide Loyrette Nouel as a member of the Paris bar in 1995, then Arthur Andersen International in 1999 where he became partner in 2001. In 2010 he created the firm NMW avocats.
- He is recommended for his strong reputation in real estate tax, especially on tax issues relating to the SIIC, OPCI, SCPI, on cross-border real estate taxation and for VAT on real estate.
- Furthermore, he has developed a body of accepted legal practice in mergers and acquisitions taxation, fiscal integration and tax planning on behalf of French companies, whether listed or not and of foreign companies or companies controlled by foreign investors. Jean-Christophe Bouchard also assists clients in tax control issues and tax litigations.
- In addition to his tax law practice, he also got a significant practice in corporate and business law (advice and litigation).
Areas of expertise
- Legal and tax management of corporate groups.
- Legal and tax structuring and reorganization of corporate groups.
- Corporate law
- Business law
- Corporate and commercial litigation
- Business litigation
- Contracts litigation
- International and trade taxation (Corporate tax, withholding tax, VAT …)
- Real estate law and transactions
- Real estate financing and refinancing
- French business school Sup. de Co. Rouen
- Post-graduate Law Degree in corporate taxation, Paris Dauphine University
- Post-graduate Law Degree in business law, Paris II Assas University
- Paris bar
- International Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux (IACF)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Sorbonne Immo
- European and American Chamber of Commerce (EACC) – « Actualité juridique et fiscale des sociétés » January 12th, 2016.
- Conference TOP 25 October 10th, 2015 – « La gestion et l’optimisation des problématiques juridiques et fiscales rencontrées par les opticiens»
- « Actualité des problématiques fiscales des groupes de sociétés » June 4th, 2015.