Jessie Gaston practices tax law and concentrates on restructurings, international & EU taxation, tax incentive schemes and real estate taxation. She has developed a particular expertise in transfer pricing issues and works daily with multinational companies.
- Transfer pricing audit assistance for a key player in the Luxury industry
- Restructuring and refinancing of an international real estate group’s French operations
- Estate and corporate restructuring of a tailor-made perfume start-up
- Transfer pricing documentation drafting for a polish bank as part of a syndicated financing operation
- Design and advisory services on the Stock Option incentive package set up by a listed travel agency company
- Structuring of a multinational joint venture engineering project in the nuclear field
- Transfer pricing audit assistance and structuring the sale of a Paris Hotel Palace
- Design and advisory services on equity based compensation packages and expatriate services
- Significant experience in management and coordination of international and multidisciplinary teams on structuring projects
- Drafting and implementation of the Transfer Pricing Documentation of an Agro-Industrial market leader
- Adaptation and implementation of foreign Stock Option plans, Stock Appreciation Rights plans, Restricted Stock Unit plans, etc.