- Senior Advisor
- Founding Partner of Deloitte France
- Audit and Consulting
- As one of the Founding Partner of Deloitte France, Joël Jullien has over 30 years of experience with Deloitte. He has been the auditor on record of numerous local companies and assisted them with their growth and development .
- He has assisted over twenty companies with their IPO and many more with their financial restructuring and capital expansion (including LBO, assets sale, JV, etc…).
- Joël is acting as Senior Advisor for many of his clients, advising them on specific operations and generally sharing his extensive professional experience.
- For over 15 years, Joël has proudly represented Deloitte with the Association NYSE-EURONEXT (for Middle Market) and was instrumental in the development of Deloitte’s offices in Alger and Grenoble.
- Joël is the Honorary President of the Association “Jeunes Ambassadeurs de Rhône Alpes,” Administrator of the European American Chamber of Commerce in France and Manager of the company Publiski, a subsidiary of the French Ski Federation.
Law Degree – Université de Grenoble
CPA – Auditor
- Apax Partners
- Exel Industries
- GL Events
- Histoire d’Or
- SNF Floergé