Thomas Gounel is a Director in the Business Valuation & Modelling practice of Deloitte Finance. He has more than fifteen years of international experience in business and assets valuations, transaction advisory, and financial modelling with clients in Europe, North America, and Asia.
- His experience includes acting for large multinational corporations, investment funds as well as privately owned and developing businesses.
- He has provided multinational corporations with valuation consulting services in financial reporting, tax planning, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and investment purposes.
- During his international experience, including 3 years in New York city, Thomas has gained an in-depth expertise in:
- Pre-deal pricing analysis, Purchase Price Allocation and M&A assistance;
- Identification and valuation of many types of intangible assets including trademarks, patents, (unpatented) technology, software, customer relationships, IPR&D and assembled workforce;
- Tax reorganization projects for international clients;
- Fairness opinions in various sectors.
- He is an Adjunct Professor in Finance at ESSEC Business School and is currently deeply involved in various think tanks on intangible assets.
- Thomas graduated from Ecole des Mines and ESSEC Business School.