What Employers Need to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccine in the US: Risk Management & Legal Considerations
Join us on April 30th at 10 AM for a discussion about employer COVID-19 vaccination resources, risk management, and legal considerations. Our expert speakers from Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC and Ogletree Deakins will address important practical and legal aspects for US and multinational employers.
With all the recent vaccine news, many employers and individuals alike are wondering if organizations are permitted to require employees to get vaccinated, how to communicate to employees about the vaccine, how to deal with vaccine policies in multi-jurisdictions, and much more.
- Vaccine Distribution in the US
- Onsite Vaccination Clinics
- Employee Education and Encouragement to Vaccinate
- Vaccine Mandates and Incentives
- Vaccine Verification
- Vaccine Considerations for Multinational Employers
- What are Employers’ Major Risks and Obligations regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Can Employers Purchase a Supply of the Vaccine for their Employees?
- Can Employers Require Employees To Get The Vaccine?
- Should an employer offer paid time off for vaccinations?
- Should An Employer Encourage Employees To Get Vaccinated?
- Can — And Should — Employers Require Employees To Notify Them Of Their Vaccine Status?
- Can Employers Import/Export the Vaccine? If so, What Are the Requirements?
- How Can Employers Manage Risk Going Forward?
We are planning a vibrant Q&A session, so please feel free to submit your questions in advance.
- Kenneth Cole, Vice President, Employee Health & Benefits, Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC [Moderator]
- Janice Rosenthal, Health Care & Clinical Consultant at Marsh & McLennan Agency – Mid-Atlantic Region
- Penny C. Wofford, South Carolina Supreme Court Certified Specialist in Labor and Employment Law, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
This program, organized by EACC Carolinas, is open to all EACC members. To register, contact Catherine Zdziechowski email@example.com